A long time coming, but so worth the wait.
The original Life Shorts put dewerstone on the map, for version 2.0 we step things up a gear, or 5. In the Life Shorts 2.0 there’s everything you expect from a technical short designed for water bound adventures, and way more.
· NEW – Recycled material. Lifeshorts 2.0 are made from post consumer recycled plastic bottles and polyester. Fully certified recycled waste materials helping keep our waters clean.
· Surf leash inspired triple fold hook and loop waist closure. No more lace ties ups coming undone, fraying and snapping when you need them.
· Lifeshorts 2.0 will not come off, even with the biggest beating, longest swim, triple wave hold down or even when your friends decide to try and pull your shorts down. – The flat fitting waist does not dig in when lying on your board, it fits great with a harness, sits flat against your body when you pull your spraydeck on.
· Higher cut waist band. – Perfect for paddlers -A slightly higher cut waist band stops builders bum and helps keep your rash vest or thermals tucked in.
· Waist gripper strip. Now you have those thermals tucked in, Keep them there.
· NEW Shorter leg length. You asked for it and got it. We have taken an inch off the length to help you move more. Now the shorts don’t get caught on the knee but are still casual enough.
· 4 Way Stretch Light weight 4 way stretch fabric lets you move in every dimension. Its super quick drying so you can go from one session to the next in no time at all.
· Full sublimation printing that doesn’t fade.
· Hidden pocket zips – Pockets that will fit a phone, beer money and car keys.
· Removable zipper pulls. Colour matched to the shorts. – Don’t want a dangly zipper pull? Take it off.
· Lycra fly patch for extra comfort.
Market leading innovation in function, fit and style. Life Shorts 2.0 are not just boardshorts, they are the perfect short for every activity.
For Paddle Expo 2018 we will be debuting two exciting Life Short collaborations, be sure to visit stand Q01 to find out what they are!
We’ll be exhibiting at Paddle Expo 5th – 7th October in Nuremberg. Come join us for a coffee, check out the dewerstone range and see what all the fuss is about!