HANDS-FREE KAYAK WITH PEDALS AND PROPELLER, FAST, MANOEUVRING, VERSATILE.
By its design and features, it completely renews the current practice of kayaking. Concentrated of innovations, it is the culmination of 10 years of Research & Development.
PEDAYAK is an elaborate version of a „sit-on-top“ kayak.
While on a restricted space, it has the same systems of a real boat:
– A high-performance propeller propulsion system, easy and powerful.
– A smooth and precise steering system with rudder and helm, monitored by a simple stick.
Their combination (the rudder is located just behind the propeller) allows manoeuvrability and a surprising agility on this type of boat.
10 KEY ADVANTAGES:
• Speedy: 50% faster than an equivalent regular kayak.
• « Hands free »: Allows activities such as strolling, fishing, photography, video, phoning, binoculars, etc.
• Can beach (the propeller and rudder are protected), go into very shallow waters (35 cm draught), immediately go backwards by retropedalling, manoeuvring, agile, turns on the spot. Silent.
• Can possibly accommodate two additional light passengers, less than 40 kg each.
• Stable and unsinkable. Very good behaviour at sea.
• Comfortable with its ergonomic backrest. No more lumbar problems.
• Can be equipped for fishing with fishing rod holders, additional pockets, and sounder.
• Storage compartments for GPS, bottle and cans, pockets, front and rear storage bins.
• Accessible to disabled people.
• In PEDAYAK DUO version, can be used in catamaran, with an intermediate removable structure, allowing sunbathing, taking children, or bringing diving or bivouac equipment, etc.
Self-draining insubmersible rotomoulded polyethylene hull.
Length: 360 cm
Width: 73 cm
Height: 72 cm
Weight: 38 kg
Speed: 10 km/h
See the product yourself at PADDLEexpo 2018, hall 7A, stand L83 (TIKI Factory)